Second Step is the Certification Process
- First - complete the science review, this is online you can access it with your login
- Second - complete the ethics course *note administered by Midge Murphy JD see link below
Ethics & Legal Principles & Risk Management Strategies
This comprehensive course is designed to assist you in understanding the core ethical issues and related legal principles in the practice of the Havening Techniques. This course also provides you with essential risk management strategies and tools which can help reduce the potential legal liabilities inherent in offering an innovative approach like the Havening Techniques to clients. By completing this course and passing the multiple choice quiz you receive a Certificate of Completion in Ethics & Legal Principles in the Practice of the Havening Techniques and complete a requirement for certification as a Havening Techniques® practitioner. This certificate has great value to you as a practitioner and also to those you serve
You will receive a welcome letter from your mentor with information regarding mentoring guidance, and their contact details.(please wait for their instructions before uploading case studies)
- Third - submit your 30 case studies and two videos of you havening two different people. These digital/video films must be a minimum length of 15 minutes and a maximum length of 60 minutes. You will also need to upload the two Permission to Video Agreements, signed onto the certification portal all documents needed are all in the resource library
- Fourth - complete all details on your account, including address and biography for profile
- Fifth and final step - submit your application and agreement (signed electronically) along with the $99 application fee (this may have been included in your ticket,check with your mentor) this fee also waives your first year per annul accreditation fee.
Certification process and evaluation
If after viewing the case studies and videos the program director, in his/her sole discretion, determines the applicant has not demonstrated a level of competency in The Havening Techniques to continue in the Program, then the applicant will be notified. In such event, the program director may ask the applicant to submit additional videos. The exact number of which to be determined solely by the program director or the program director may make recommendations to the applicant to bring the applicant up to speed. In either event, it's possible that the applicant will be disqualified from our program. In that event the applicant will be refunded the Certification Program Fee of $425 minus $75.00 administrative fee. *please note this may have been included with the cost of your ticket, check with your trainer to be sure. If you need to pay for certification, contact your trainer directly.
Once your trainer contacts HQ that you have completed everything, your profile will become live. Your profile will be upgraded to Practitioner allowing you access to Resource Library that includes: PowerPoints from the doctors, logos in all sizes for use on website and training videos exclusively for practitioners. PLEASE note if you do not maintain your per annum accreditation you are no longer able to use and Havening logo on your website or any advertizing or emails, you can no longer promote yourself as a certified havening practitioner, and you will no longer have membership to the closed FB page. * Students have one year membership to the closed page, after that students must take another training class or become certified to maintain FB closed group access.
There is a per annum of $99 to maintain your Accreditation as Havening Practitioner