I am honoured to have found my highest purpose, thus far, as a certified Havening Techniques® Practitioner. It complements a decade of coaching, NLP and training and 2 decades of social work, specialising in protecting people from adult abuse, mental health and leading professionals.
I deeply care about all of my clients, and work diligently to help them achieve their desired outcomes. Since 1998, I have worked with a variety of personal and business clients dealing with the simple to the complex range of circumstances, social and health conditions. This has given me a unique wealth of experience and confidence when working across a variety of workplace environments, social complexity, limiting beliefs and ‘dis-ease’.
I have used Havening Techniques® to help people lift the following conditions, leaving them feeling happier, ‘lighter’ and greater wellbeing: insomnia, persistent worry, disturbing night terrors, severe hayfever, social anxiety, early childhood trauma causing relationship issues, severe anxiety due to historical domestic violence, weight loss issues, chronic pain due to serious accidents, bereavement/depressive symptoms, sibling rivalry, autoimmune symptoms.
I am committed to: helping people tap into their potential and wellbeing; using their own resources to heal and release themselves from their past trauma’s; high quality person centred care; lifelong personal and family learning, achievement and joy.
I look forward to hearing from you if you:
- are a family member or carer finding it a challenge caring for a person with disabilities or mental health needs.
- have excessive or persistent anxiety or worry about anything and had enough of it.
- have been trying to get more sleep for sometime and nothing else has worked or experiencing disturbing dreams.
- have had enough of your hayfever and would like to stop having to rely on medication.
- have a hunch that a difficult upbringing might be having a negative impact on your life and capacity to develop yourself and your career.
- have a fear of doing something that you’ve been wanting to overcome for sometime.
- are experiencing an autoimmune condition and willing to consider the possibility that letting go of unresolved emotions and stress may help to reduce its severity.
- have had an accident resulting in physical injury and pain and willing to consider that part of the pain is driven by unresolved emotion.
- have had a history of being picked on for your weight and now keen to let go of pent up emotions about this to help achieve your weight goals.
- you and your partner are arguing lots, due to recuring themes, and your willing to consider that by each of you letting go of your own unresolved emotions you may experience greater harmony.
- children who are arguing all the time and keen to kick start greater levels of harmony between them.
- have had a history of domestic abuse, no longer with your partner and are keen to empower yourself from the trauma endured, so you can move on with your life.
- are aware of an incident in your childhood or family breakdown that’s affecting your relationships.
- have had a bereavement or divorce and stuck in feelings of anger, guilt, depression and keen to promptly move through these stages of grief, giving yourself permission to move on with your life.
For more information, or if you have a question, or to book a session (evenings and some weekends) please do get in touch by phone or email.
If you would like to find out more about my experience please ask for a copy of my CV or find this via LinkedIn.