Second Step is the Certification Process
- First - complete the science review, this is online you can access it with your login
- Second - sign the ethics agreement and upload
You will receive a welcome letter from your mentor with information regarding mentoring guidance, and their contact details.(please wait for their instructions before uploading case studies)
- Third - submit your 30 case studies and two videos of you havening two different people. These digital/video films must be a minimum length of 15 minutes and a maximum length of 60 minutes. You will also need to upload the two Permission to Video Agreements, signed onto the certification portal all documents needed are all in the resource library
- Fourth - complete all details on your account, including name for certificate, address and biography for profile
- Fifth and final step - submit your application and agreement (signed electronically) along with the $99 application fee. *Please note there is an annual renewal fee of $99
Certification process and evaluation
If after viewing the case studies and videos the program director, in his/her sole discretion, determines the applicant has not demonstrated a level of competency in The Havening Techniques to continue in the Program, then the applicant will be notified. In such event, the program director may ask the applicant to submit additional videos. The exact number of which to be determined solely by the program director or the program director may make recommendations to the applicant to bring the applicant up to speed. In either event, it's possible that the applicant will be disqualified from our program. In that event the applicant shall be refunded the $99 application fee*(if applicable)
If you need to pay for certification, contact your trainer directly, the cost for certification is $425.
Once your trainer contacts HQ that you have completed everything, your profile will become live. Your profile will be upgraded to Practitioner allowing you access to Resource Library that includes: PowerPoints from the doctors, logos in all sizes for use on website and training videos exclusively for practitioners. PLEASE note if you do not maintain your per annum accreditation you are no longer able to use the Havening logo on your website or any advertizing or emails, You can no longer promote yourself as a certified havening practitioner, and you will no longer have membership to the closed FB page. * Students have one year membership to the closed page, after that students must take another training class or become certified to maintain FB closed group access.
There is an annual licensing fee of $99 dollars which gives you the right to use the Logo, and any proprietary material that is subject to copyright laws in your country. This is granted on a yearly basis and is renewed on the anniversary of your becoming certified. These marks and copyrights are the sole property of Dr. Ronald A. Ruden and permission to use such marks will be granted for those in good standing with Havening Techniques International.