Trainer: Steven Ruden
Join Doctor Steven Ruden on March 2-3 (location will be announced soon.)
Dr. Ronald A. Ruden, the creator of The Havening Techniques is based in New York, USA. A neuro-scientist and researcher Dr. Ruden and his twin brother Dr. Steven Ruden spent over a decade developing Havening. They facilitated thousands of client sessions and consistently achieved profound life changing results. In 2010 Dr. Ruden published his book ‘When The Past is Always Present’ which scientifically explains the how trauma becomes neurologically encoded within the brain. Havening is also known as Amygdala Depotentation Therapy (ADT), or Delta Wave Technique.
We would love to invite anyone who wants to learn this powerful new Havening Technique, in order to help people with trauma or to improve reslience and enhance performance.
The Havening Techniques®, utilizing current neuroscience, can help with many issues, including distressing memories, trauma, fear and pain. Havening, a psycho-sensory technique, uses the sensory input of touch, imagination, and attention to create lasting change.
Havening is a technique that targets encoded traumas. It disconnects the emotional component from the memory, removing the distress of re-experiencing the event, through a process called depotentiation. This is accomplished through using the Havening Touch protocol which creates delta waves in the brain. The delta waves facilitate a electrochemical process that creates the enzyme Calcinurin, which removes the AMPA receptors from the neurons holding the trauma in the amygdala.
During this two day workshop participants will receive one-on-one instruction by seasoned practitioners on how to apply this technique. This a perfect compliment to your present skill sets.
This program is designed for nurses, psychologists, licensed mental health care workers, first responders, educators, coaches,teachers and many other professionals.
The Havening technique is very complimentary with EMDR Therapy and/or Sensorimotor Therapy.
Includes: Continental Breakfast; 2 Days Training; Online access to Havening's Learning Library: inc. Primer, Guide, 9hrs Video Training; Certificate of attendance; the Certification Program / Process; Online Science review, 16 CEU credits; Discounted prices on future events; Access to the closed forum on Facebook where you can talk to the Havening Developers, the trainers, and other certified trainer; This ticket includes the certification track and a mentor who will guide you through the certification process, and 3 consult sessions with your mentor.
BELOW will be completed at home after the course
- First: Complete the Science Review, this is online, you can access it from your login. The questions on this review were created from The Primer and Guide, read those and watch the DVD’s before taking exam.
- Second: Complete the online Ethics Course* you can access it from the Certification Portal (separate fee $149) *US based practices only
- Third: Sign the Written Acknowledgment of Receipt of the Havening Techniques Ethics & Conduct Policy filled out on the certification portal
- Fourth: Submit your Application (signed electronically) along with the application fee of $99 US
- Fifth: Submission of 30 Case Studies using Havening Techniques plus submission of 2 Video Sessions using Havening Techniques with two different people (minimum 15 minutes and a maximum of 60 minutes) You will also need to upload the two permission to video agreements – signed – onto the certification portal – all documents needed are in the resource library. Please wait for your mentors’ letter regarding their specific preference for submissions.
- Sixth: Complete all details on your account, including name for certificate, address and biography for profile, once you have uploaded all the details and you have been promoted to practitioner, you will be officially announced on Facebook closed and group pages
- Please note there is an annual licensing fee of $99 which gives you the right to use the logo, and any proprietary material that is subject to copyright laws in your country.
Weekend Training plus Certification
Includes: Continental Breakfast / 2 Days Training / Access to Havening's online learning library, inc: Primer, Quick Card, and Comprehensive Training Videos Certificate of attendance; the Certification Program / Process; Online Science review, 16 CEU credits; Discounted prices on future events; Access to the closed forum on Facebook where you can talk to the Havening Developers, the trainers, and other certified trainer; This ticket includes the certification track and a mentor who will guide you through the certification process, and 3 consult sessions with your mentor.
This package is normally $1770, but we're offering a special price of $1500 for this event.
Weekend Training plus Certification$1500
Click below to register with PayPal, Debit or Credit Cards.