An Introduction to Havening for Healing Trauma
Stephen Travers The Director of U.K. and International Havening
11.30 am - 1.00 pm - Meeting Room 2
- An introduction to Havening as a Psycho-Sensory approach to treat disorders arising from Trauma Stress.
- The encoding of a traumatic memory in the amygdala.
- The neurobiology of Havening, touch & traumatic memory depotentiation.
- Post-Havening outcomes
- And will include a live Havening demonstration.
- And Learn how to use Self Havening
Register at undefined