The Havening Techniques®, utilizing current neuroscience, can help with many issues, including distressing memories, trauma, fear and pain. Havening, a psycho-sensory technique, uses the sensory input of touch, imagination, and attention to create lasting change.
- Learn the fundamentals of Havening Techniques
- Explore newest insights into the neuroscience of trauma
- Identify key areas for fast and effective intervention utilizing the Havening Techniques
- Learn how to build resiliency for your client's brain health
- Develop techniques for empowered resource development and sustainable health
- Engage in supervised small group practice of the techniques
- Learn self-havening techniques for personal healing and protection against vicarious traumatization
This training is designed specifically for mental health professionals who are licensed to practice in their state or province. Qualifying mental health practitioners include those who hold a Masters or Doctoral degree in Counseling, Marriage Family Therapy, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Psychiatry, Social Work, as well psychiatric nurses. This training is also open to interns/residents/post-doctoral and students with permission of their supervisor.
This two day weekend is the first part to becoming certified, the rest of the work will be done at home.
Come learn the latest innovations that will enable you to offer these cutting edge technologies to those you serve. Dr. Truitt and her team at Viva Excellence are accredited by the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) to provide 14 CEs for this training.