Havening Techniques Certification Training | January 14-15 and 21-22, 2023 with Aldo Civico Ph.D. Live OnlineJanuary 14th 2023
9:00am-1:00pm & January 15th 2023
9:00am-1:00pm & January 21st 2023
8:00am-1:00pm & January 22nd 2023
Trainer: Aldo Civico
Become a Certified Havening Techniques Practitioner.
The Havening Techniques® are psycho-sensory techniques that use the sensory input of touch, imagination, and attention to create lasting change and enhance neuroplasticity. Havening, developed from the best available neuroscience research, can help with many issues negatively impacting a person's mental state such as distressing memories, anxiety, emotional trauma, fear and pain.
This training will be held online live with Aldo Civico, Ph.D. Havening incorporates seamlessly with many of your existing modalities.
This training is the first step to becoming certified. All following assignments will be done at home utilizing the certification portal online with support and guidance from Aldo Civico.
This class will be limited to 10 new students.
- The class will be 4 hours; however, please allow additional time for Q&A with Aldo.
- Monthly practice group sessions will be provided to help support you on your path to certification.
- Steps to complete certification are as follows:
- Complete Science Review
- Complete The Code of Ethics Agreement
- Submit 30 written case studies
- Submit 2 video case studies
- Submit an application fee $99
- For those practicing in the United States, please note you must also complete the Ethics Course independently administered by Midge Murphy JD ($149)
- Havening Practitioner membership dues are $99 per year.
- Your program tuition includes mentoring which will help guide you through the certification process, ensuring your success upon submitting your final Practitioner application to Havening HQ.