Live in Woodstock, 2-day Havening Certification Training with Doug O'BrienOctober 28th 2023
9:00am-5:00pm & October 29th 2023
Trainer: Doug O'Brien
Join us in changing the way the world heals.
Become a Certified Havening Techniques Practitioner.
The Havening Techniques® are psycho-sensory techniques that use the sensory input of touch, imagination, and attention to create lasting change and enhance neuroplasticity. Havening, developed from best available neuroscience research, can help with many issues negatively impacting a person's mental state such as distressing memories, anxiety, emotional trauma, fear and pain. Creating Personal Resiliency, the CPR of the mind will unlock ones potential towards a fully lived life.
This training will be held live, in person with Doug O'Brien in a beauttiful, wooded setting during the height of Leaf-Peeping time in New York's Catskill Mountains. The program is designed for NLP Practitioners, Hypnotherapists, coaches, nurses, psychologists, and many other professionals. Havening incorporates seamlessly with many of your existing modalities. You will explore how mental hygiene as part of self-care is the change agent needed for overcoming obstacles that will allow for greater happiness, and thus create a world where people can free themselves of past traumas and learn to develop their own preferred future.
This training is the first step to becoming certified. All following assignments will be done at home utilizing the certification portal online with support and guidance from a Havening Techniques mentor
This class will be limited to 20 new students.
- All students must complete the preparation modules before class. These are easy to watch videos that explain the basics of Havening.
- Class will be 8 hours per day with breaks.
- These days will be made up of lectures, demonstrations and breakout sessions to practice the material with Havening Facilitators.
- All students must complete the science course modules after class. These are user friendly videos that will make the scientific basic of The Havening Techniques crystal clear and easy for you to master.
- Weekly practice group sessions will be provided by Doug O'Brien to help support you on your path to certification.
- Steps to complete certification are as follows:
- Complete Science Review
- Complete The Code of Ethics Agreement
- Submit 30 written case studies
- Submit 2 video case studies
- Submit application fee $99
- For those practicing in the United States, please note you must also complete the Ethics Course independently administered by Midge Murphy JD ($149)
- Havening Practitioner membership dues are $99 per year.
- Your program tuition includes a mentor that will help guide you through the certification process; ensuring your success upon submitting your final Practitioner application to Havening HQ.
ESKFF Nest, Woodstock, NY
ESKFF Nest, Shotwell Rd. Woodstock, NY
At the top of Shotwell Rd. Contact Doug for more details